Patty L. Fletcher, Owner
Hello, and thanks for your interest in Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing.
Below is an overview of me and the services I provide.
At Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing, we support talented authors and successful business owners in their marketing, by marrying social media with more traditional approaches.
I’m the published author of two books: Campbell’s Rambles: How a Seeing Eye Dog Retrieved My Life, and Bubba Tails from the Puppy Nursery at The Seeing Eye. My work is found in two anthologies, and I’m a blogger-at-large.
I opened Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing in July of 2017, and I’d like to tell the world about you.
What I can provide:
1. Featured blog posts
It makes no difference whether you have a blog or not. If you do, great. You simply make certain that I have your blog post URL. Once you’ve posted, I will share from your blog to mine, and away you go. Are you interested in being interviewed or guest posting on another person’s blog but don’t have a blog of your own? No problem. Make sure I get notification of when and where you’re appearing, I share to my blog on your behalf, and you’re good. Just let the guest blog host know to send me a URL once the blog post is live.
2. Social media advertising, such as…
Not on all those platforms? No problem. Send me the information for whatever platforms you’re on, and we’ll connect. I’ll share from your timeline, pages, Twitter feeds, etc. to mine, and I’ll take care of putting your work on the platforms you’re not on. Not on any social media? That’s okay. You provide consistent content, and I’ll take care of getting it where it needs to go.
Need press releases or other advertising info sent out but don’t have the time to do it all? You provide the content you want shared and a contact list, and let me do all the work.
4. Outreach and networking services
Need help creating a contact list for places to send business information? We can talk about what market you wish to reach, and I can research and create a contact list for you.
5. Facebook page admin assistance
Admin page services range from creating a page on Facebook for you and maintaining it for you to having me listed as an administrator on your current page, so I can help maintain and grow the page. You let me know what you need, and we’ll make it happen.
Please tell me what types of marketing you’re interested in and let me know a bit about what you’re currently doing to promote yourself.
Here are a few questions to help:
1. What social media platforms do you use, if any?
2. Do you participate in regular podcasting, either your own or someone else’s? Which ones have you already been on, and do you have specific podcasts you’re interested in being a guest on?
3. Do you already have a media kit?
4. If not, would you like me to assist you with creating one?
5. Can you provide me with a brief overview of your book or business?
6. Do you blog? If so, where? Does your blog have sharing options? If so what are they?
7. Do you work fulltime at your writing or business? Are you working another job as well?
Please keep in mind that you can participate in as many or as few of these services as you wish. The idea is to tailor the marketing to your needs.
· Three-Months $60.00
· Six-Months $90.00
· One-Year $150.00
· One-Year package includes free Facebook Admin Assist and Sponsor Ads.
· Facebook Admin Assist $20.00 per month
· Sponsor Ad $25.00 Includes…
· Life-time ad on my business sponsor page
· A spot on the front page of my monthly newsletter The Writer’s Grapevine
· A spot on the front page of the holiday edition of my Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing Books and Those Who Make Them Happen Catalog.