Major sections of this newswire are at heading level 1. Stocking Stuffer speaker meeting times are at heading level 2. Contact information is at heading level 2.
Welcome to the Zoom platform.
You can attend Zoom meetings in many different ways including with a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer after downloading and installing the applicable Zoom meetings client software, on an iOS, Android or Amazon Fire smart device if you’ve installed the Zoom Cloud Meetings app, or on a regular telephone.
Accessible World Presents Stocking Stuffers Part 1.
Monday, November 4, 2019, 7 pm EST
Dear Friends and Supporting Vendors
Each year, we present our Stocking Stuffers Program in an attempt to provide our audience with a variety of choices of gifts for the holiday season. We also present Stocking Stuffers in order to thank our vendors who sell us their products and to give them an opportunity to discuss and demonstrate them. We shall always have questions from our wonderful audience. All times listed below are Eastern.
Accessible World cordially invites you to our first part of Stocking Stuffers on November 4, 2019. This is an opportunity for you to shop for all of the holidays you celebrate.
Welcoming remarks by Robert Acosta
Introduction by Robert Acosta
Stocking Stuffers 2019 welcomes Denise Russell of Speak to Me Catalog.
Established since 1994, Speak To Me Catalog has sought to offer a wide array of talking and musical products. We focus on gifts and novelties to help you celebrate those special events or occasions like birth announcements, birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. From the practical item like talking watches, clocks, calculators and electronics to wacky gifts like a toilet seat alarm, fun sound effect buttons and much more. Fun singing and talking teddies, educational toys for the little ones and religious gifts can be found as well as heard at our web site. It’s worth a visit to our blind-friendly designed web site or a call to check on that unusual gift for that special someone in your life. We always say at Speak To Me Catalog why not “Give the gift that says something.”
From November 4th to December 19th we are offering to our Stocking Stuffer friends free shipping on your first order (just mention that you heard about us on Stocking Stuffers).
Speak To Me Catalog
Audio catalog by phone 773.572.6300
Introduction by Myrna Votta
My name is Roger Behm, president of Adaptive Information Systems Inc. I have been with this company since 1995 as an employee and then owner since October 2001. I am totally blind and have been working with low and high technology since the first TSI talking calculator in the late 1970’s. I mainly now carry HumanWare products, along with Duxbury software, En-Vision America talking bar code reader, EVIS the Guide software, and supply other accessories for products I carry. I am the largest Victor Reader dealer in the United States, according to my HumanWare regional rep and always my products I offer for less, because who doesn’t like to pay less than retail prices! I have the new BrailleNote Touch Plus only Android license device from HumanWare for less than retail and many times have great discounts on these devices along with used, but in great condition older note takers for sale. I also always have the Victor line of products for far less than retail and as many of you know I offer many free extras too, since I believe strongly in providing at no cost Braille documentation and labeling. I sell HumanWare’s 4 different Brailliant BI Braille displays and sell the Enabling Technologies and Index Braille embossers. The newest embossers now come with 3 years warranty and weigh under 20 pounds and emboss at 60 to 120 characters a minute single sided or interpoint! Lastly, I offer 24/7/365 free tech support and training by email or phone not only to my customers, but to others who do not know where to go for assistance. Give me a call and I will be glad to assist you.
ADAPTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC.
We make technology accessible to the vision impaired and reading disabled.
Roger A Behm, President
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388
Voice: (608) 758-0933
Fax: (608) 758-7898
Introduction by Alan Lemly
If you wish to become more confident and proficient in using your assistive technology, or you wish to gift increased confidence to someone you love, Mystic Access is here to help. During our Stocking Stuffers presentation, we’ll be sharing about our line of comprehensive audio documentation, accessible hardware, free and paid virtual events, and convenient training and other services to support your assistive technology journey. Our goal is to make your use of technology as fun and low-stress as possible, and we’ll be sharing about our many free and affordable offerings for making that your reality. We hope we have the perfect present to help make your holidays bright
Chris Grabowski, Company Founder
Kim Loftis, Director of Product Development
Use coupon code “silverbells” to save ten percent on your purchase.
Introduction: Alan Lemly
Stocking Stuffers 2019 Welcomes Barry Scheur, President, GuideLights and Gadgets.
Welcome Shoppers to Our Tech Talk Listeners’ Holiday Shopping Event GuideLights And Gadgets, Inc. is pleased to offer some of our more popular items and a bunch of new products for your shopping enjoyment. When you email or call in an order to us at email@example.com or at (617) 969-7500, use the coupon code “GG TechTalk 2019” to claim an exclusive 15% discount on any items you order, limited to two (2) of any one item.
Note: in this list regular price is followed by holiday discount price.
(1) Our most popular new product for 2019: “The Soundbox Amplifier” which permits you to amplify the sound of your phone, stream, or any audio device by just putting it on top of this box; no wires, no bluetooth needed; Plastic version: $36.00, $30.00; wooden version; $45.00, $36.00.
(2) Our folding bone conduction headphones with case: $75.00; $62.50.
(3) Our exclusive IWALK Secretary 10,000 MAH Talking Power Bank with QC2 Quick Charge Technology: $60.00; $50.00.
(4) Our “Everything” Shoulder Bag, with both shoulder and wrist strap measuring 6 by 9 inches; 8 separate compartments; will hold a 20 cell Braille display easily along with just about anything else you need to carry; $35.00; $28.00.
(5) Our new seven pockets super-sized cowhide waste or chest pack; 17.5 inches long; with a square inch main compartment; waist size up to 56 inches; $60.00; $51.00.
(6) Any one of our family of products that work well with AIRA or Be My Eyes; neck pouches, cross body bags, waist packs, combination shoulder bags and backpacks; tablet cases; ask about prices, descriptions, and discounts.
(7) All Bluetooth and Wired Headphones, Earbuds, and Miniature Speakers that are ideal for GPS outdoor navigation; (ask about models, choices, and prices.)
(8) Our new convertible Embassy trolley backpacks-duffel bags; when hidden handle is pulled up, backpack becomes wheeled duffel; 19 inch: $72.00, $60.00; 23 inch: $100.00, $80.00.
(9) Our brand new perfectly fitting shoulder tablet bag for the Braille Touch and Touch Plus products; fully lined, with multiple pockets, and a main compartment that protects and securely holds your Braille Touch or other tablet device; $70.00, $56.00.
(10) All dog bowls, dog toys, leash luggage, and grooming aids: (ask about selection and pricing.)
(11) Our line of newly designed ball bearing magnetic tactile watches; three different models ranging in price from $75 to $150; ask for descriptions and choice of colors.)
(12) Our NiteCane Rolling Ball Tip that makes pedestrians easier to spot at night; $36.00; $30.00.
(1) This offer is only valid through December 31, 2018.
(2) Shipping on any order will range between $5 and $15 within the continental United States, depending upon weight.
(3) Available quantities vary; when a product is out of stock, re-ordering and pricing will be discretionary with the seller.
Introduction by Myrna Votta
alEremita of Executive Products Inc.
I will talk about EPI cases.
Why we make them tight fitted.
Why we test our products out with Beta tester before we put them out.
HW Touch case
And field questions.
The Zoom meeting invitation for this Training Class is the following:
Robert Acosta is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Stocking Stuffers Part 1
Time: Meets Monday, November 4, 2019, from 7-10 pm Eastern. If you have installed the Zoom client software on your computer, I would recommend your starting that software before executing the below link on your computer. If you have installed the Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your smart device, I suggest you open that app before executing the below link on your smart device.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/839935813
Or iPhone one-tap:
US: +16468769923,839935813# or +14086380986,839935813#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 408 638 0986
Meeting ID: 839 935 813
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cnnUjZ1oh
The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly relevant information about new products, services, and training opportunities designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that adversely affect them.
Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind