Good afternoon campbellsworld visitors and writers published or no everywhere.
Here at Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing, where we support talented authors, as well as successful business owners in their marketing, by marrying social media, with more traditional approaches,
the goal is to help the client market their Book, Blog, or Business to the very best of their ability.
One of the best ways for me to do this, is to share tips with my clients, so that they can define the services I provide them, to better meet their needs.
This afternoon I’d like to talk to you as someone who has published two full-length books, is found in two anthologies, has created and owns her own business and is a fairly decently followed blogger.
No, I’m not trying to toot my own horn. In fact, honestly most of the time I cringe when I need to talk about myself and my accomplishments.
I only felt it necessary to mention all those things because I wanted you to understand that I know just a little about what I’m going to talk about today.
Today I want to ask you, why do you write? Do you write for fun? Are you published, and do you hope to someday become a bestseller? Is it a bit of both?
Maybe you’re a blogger, and you’ve not been published yet, but you hope to publish one day. Maybe you’re just getting started and you’ve no idea what you want to do.
Well, today I’d like to encourage you to stop and think about what your goals as a writer truly are.
Because of late I’ve been chatting with all types of writers as a marketer and what I’m getting from a few surprises me.
The most common thing being said to me by some has been:
“I guess I’m more interested in writing than promoting.”
Well, I can get that.
If you’re just writing for your own self-satisfaction published or not, then that is OK.
If you’re writing so that others will buy your work or if you’re a blogger who is not published yet and you hope to get others to visit and read your blog I’m afraid “Just writing” isn’t going to cut it alone.
There are things you must do if you want the public to follow and read your work. It’s that simple.
Public engagement is one of the biggest things you’re going to have to do. Even if this is something you do not like you’re going to have to do it.
Even the big-time folk like Stephen King engages with the public.
While I’m certain authors like King have someone, who helps them with the millions of letters etc. they receive each day to a certain extent even Stephen King chats with his fans.
How do I know for sure? Because I’ve been one of those with whom he has engaged with.
All be it a brief encounter it did happen, and I was thrilled.
Now, that having been said here are some easy and not very time-consuming ways to do this.
1. If you blog, make sure your blog is public friendly. Make sure that it is accessible for the blind. If it requires that someone prove they’re a human, make sure that there are screen reader and voice over friendly ways to do this. You do not want someone to read a post love that post only to find they cannot reach out to you and let you know of this. If for example you’re reading this blog and you want to comment and you find you’re having trouble doing so, please email me. I’ll do everything I can to make whatever problem you’re having go away.
2. Are you on social media? If you are on social media of some kind, try the best you can to be a presence on that platform. You needn’t be a member of a half dozen, just one maybe two will do. Pick your poison and learn to be active there to the very best of your ability. If you have trouble engaging on social media and you need help seek that help but don’t just sit and not be active. Today, like it or not many agents seeking books look at a person’s social media presence. There are others who do so as well. One of the things I found when working to get my book produced for the National Library For the Blind and Physically Handicap Talking-Book program was that they liked that I had a strong social media following. So, keep that in mind when trying to get your work out there.
3. Be available via email at least part of the time. I know, I know. We are all busy. I for one get literally hundreds of emails per day. Sometimes I just want to do a mass delete and run screaming for the nearest bar.
I try not to do it. Of course, I sometimes must wait a day or two before replying but if someone thinks enough of me to write an email I always do my very best to reply. If you’ve emailed and I’ve not answered, please comment here and I will find out why.
4. Sharing. Sharing other’s work is important. You absolutely mustn’t make everything just about you. Not long ago I sent someone a referral for a blog appearance. They wrote back that they couldn’t do it because one of the stipulations was that they needed to be willing to share other’s works. Personally, to me that was a huge turn off and explained some of the reason for their complaints concerning their lack of success. That old saying of, “what goes round comes round” and “you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours” is true. If you’re not willing to do for another what they’re trying to do for you odds are you’ll not go far. Especially if you are an Indie author.
I write of all this because I’ve seen it work. I know from where I speak, and I don’t suggest anything here that I am not doing to the very best of my ability my own self.
So, give these some thought and then give them a try. You’ve nothing to lose, and all kinds of success to gain.
More about me and Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing.
Friday July 13, 2018
One-year services from Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing is just $80.00 This is a $40.00 savings.
If you are an existing client and you’d like to take advantage of this sale you may do so.
What will that get for you as an existing client with an active contract?
• Your contract no matter how long it has been active will start over and you will have one-year’s services starting today.
• You will also receive a free bonus invitation to a phone-chat-group which I’ll be starting in august.
• This phone-chat-group mission will be to assist people with all types of self-promotion, as well as to assist with help concerning social media needs.
New clients will receive an invite to this group and their cost will be only $5 for the entire class and when said class is over everyone will have the option to remain in the group free of charge.
Take advantage of this offer today!
See below for all info about Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing and our services.
Would you like to get the word out about your, book, blog, or business?
Are you running on such a tight schedule that you haven’t got time to attend Social Media events like you’d like?
Would you like to have all your ads advertised, At least four-days-per-week?
If you answered yes, keep reading.
My name is Patty L. Fletcher. I’m the owner and director of Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing where we support talented authors, as well as successful business owners in their marketing, by marrying social media, with more traditional approaches, the published author of two books, Campbell’s Rambles: How a Seeing Eye Dog Retrieved My Life, and Bubba Tails From the Puppy Nursery At The Seeing Eye, the creator of an online magazine called The Neighborhood News, am found in two anthologies, and blogger at large, and I’d like to tell the world, about you.
I can provide…
▪ Featured blog posts
▪ Social Media advertising such as…
▪ Outreach and Networking Services…
▪ Prices are…
▪ Three-months $60
▪ Six-months $80
▪ One-year $120
My assistant Claire Plaisted of Plaisted Publishing House,
and I can make it happen.
Claire is the blog Wizz of the century, and she helps me keep my blog going strong, and all ads looking top-notch!
So, if you’re ready to get started letting the world know just how absolutely magnificent you are, here’s what you do.
Send an email with your, name, Email, and what you want done for you to:
email@example.com and let me get you on the fast-track to success
Be sure and ask about my special Media Kit, Ad Writing and other Marketing Services Packages beginning in 2018.
To join my email list…
Freedom To Be Me Visit
▪ Or, send a blank Email to: FreedomToBeMefirstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-genre Author Phyllis Campbell says:
When I released my book in October, I knew from bitter experience, that high quality publicity is the key to success. Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing offered just such publicity, through extensive Multimedia exposure at a price, less than a daily cup of coffee.
What has this exposure meant in dollars and cents? This is always hard to know, since exposure on one BLOG can mean exposure on another, with far reaching publicity. All I know is that I’m selling books. My book was picked to be featured at Book Expo America, in the spring, and I feel that it was noticed due to Patty Fletcher’s efforts through her Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing. I can’t recommend Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing too highly to anyone seeking quality publicity at an affordable price.
Phyllis Staton Campbell, author of “Where Sheep May Safely Graze.”
And, from Jo E. Pinto, Author of The Bright Side of Darkness:
Patty Fletcher has promoted my book for several months. She is innovative, thorough, and easy to work with. I appreciate her straightforward communication style. She lets me know exactly what she needs from me as a client, and she isn’t afraid to tell me when I should push myself harder and when I should take it easy on myself. Her prices are very reasonable, and she does a great job of finding new and different publicity opportunities.
Jo Elizabeth Pinto
“The Bright Side of Darkness”
Is my award-winning novel,
Available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats.
Next Lynda Lambert says:
Patty Fletcher, owner of Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing, provides motivation, encouragement, insight and promotional ideas to her clients.
She works diligently on behalf of her clients to get the word out to the general reading public in order to help me and other writers achieve a level of success in marketing our books and informing us of upcoming events such as book fairs and writing opportunities. Patty is personable and generous with great ideas. I can highly recommend Patty to other writers.
Author of Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems
To see my work From Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing visit
Corner the Comfort Zone.
Patty & Pals
Bob Cat And Friends
I look forward to doing business with you.