Holiday DIY: Winter Wreath Bath Bombs
November 30, 2017
by Plant Therapy
I think you’ll agree when I say: We all need a little extra something to help us unwind this time of year. After a hectic day of work, shopping, holiday festivities — or even just too much “quality” family time!
Losing your mind during the holidays? Well… we have a DIY for that!
If we are happy, then those around us will be happy, too. This DIY bath bomb is sure to do the trick. We used one of Plant Therapy’s 2017 Holiday Blends (available only for a limited time!): Winter Wreath.
Sure, this bath bomb is a great gift idea — but it could also be a wonderful gift to yourself during the holidays!
Winter Wreath has a crisp, fresh aroma that brings the smell of the woods indoors. Winter Wreath includes the bright, woodsy scents of Balsam Fir, Cedarwood Atlas and Spruce, the sharp, green scent of Juniper Berry and the sweet, minty scent of Spearmint.
Toss your Winter Wreath Bath Bomb into the tub under warm running water, lock the bathroom door, and enjoy every soaking moment.
Winter Wreath Bath Bombs
What you’ll need:
• 1.5 ounces Pink Himalayan Salt
• 3 ounces Epsom salt
• 4.5 ounces citric acid
• 9 ounces baking soda
• 0.2 ounces Sunflower Oil
• 0.2 ounces Avocado Oil
• 18 drops Winter Wreath Holiday Blend
• Bath bomb mold
What you’ll do:
1. Measure and mix dry ingredients.
2. In separate bowl measure carrier oils and Winter Wreath.
3. Slowly pour oil mixture into dry ingredients and mix well (I added my oil in three different parts).
4. Firmly press mixture into each side of the mold with extra.
5. Press sides together.
6. Tap each side gently with spoon to help remove from mold.
7. Set on cookie sheet until completely dry.